Personal data may be disclosed without your consent in case of disputes regarding payment frauds to the following recipients: Banks involved in online payments, International Card Holders and Service Providers / Products, respectively according to the Law, to the competent institutions.
In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 677/2001, our clients have the following rights:
1) Right to information (Article 12)
2) Right of access to data (art.13) – the right to obtain, on request and free of charge for a request per year, the confirmation that the data concerning it are processed or not by the data controller.
3) Right to intervene (Article 14) – the right to request the data controller, on written request and free of charge, the following:
a) rectify, update, block or delete incomplete, inaccurate or unlawful data;
b) converting unlawful personal data into anonymous data
c) notifying third parties of the operations referred to in (a) and (b).
4) Right to opposition (art.15) – the right to oppose, free of charge and on a written request, for well-founded and legitimate reasons related to his / her particular situation, that his data are intended to be processed.
5) The right to appeal to justice (Article 18) – the right to appeal to the courts for the protection of the rights guaranteed by law and which have been violated.
6) Right to complain to the supervisory authority (Article 25).